Leaving for vacation tomorrow!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Well...I'm all packed,and ready to visit my aunt and stepuncle in Missouri.I leave here tomorrow morning.:excited: I really do need a break,so this'll be a perfect remedy for me.I'll be back sometime on Monday.
My aunt is such a sweetheart! Her sense of humor is great,so I know I'm going to get a lot of laughs while I'm there. Plus we both like to play Scrabble.So that'll be fun. She says she's going to beat my butt at Scrabble. On the one hand,she wishes!:stick_out_tongue: But on the other hand she just retired from being an English teacher in school.So I better watch out!:eek:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Have a great time in Missouri Kathy! I hope you get a chance to check out some of the fun stuff in St. Louis! You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Yeah, I'll miss you Kathy!
Thanks ILM...I'll miss you too.But I'll be back before you know it,so try not to miss me too much,OK?:smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Have a great time in Missouri Kathy! I hope you get a chance to check out some of the fun stuff in St. Louis! You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back!
Thanks Beth! I intend to have a good time.:smile: I think my aunt said that she'd show me the sights of St. Louis.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another vacation? You lucky dawg! Have fun!!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Another vacation? You lucky dawg! Have fun!!!
Yeah...I know!I've had a lot of vacations this year!:smile: Plus (not to make you jealous:wink: ) I'm going on another cruise in October & up to NY for Christmas in December.