Left handedness.....

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Yes, I am talking about the small ten percent of the population......i am in this elite group...it makes learning golf harder...in fact it makes everything harder! Even the simple act of opening a can is sometimes near impossible....

yes i admit it...I AM LEFT HANDED!

ALL YOU LEFT HANDERS!!! RISE UP!!! THERE'S A REASON ONLY 10% ARE LEFT HANDED! WE WILL RULE THE EARTH *evil laugh*

we will make left handed scissors, ONLY! a new corporation of left handed can-openers.....i can see it now!

so lefties, rise up against the norm...refuse to use 'normal' scissors....insist on a right hander operating the can opener...it was made for their hand anyway!

Sarah

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
And don't forget most of the Muppets are left-handed. This is because most of the Muppet performers are right-handed and they use their primary hand to control the head and face of the Muppet. (Louise Gold is one of the few left-handed performers, and her Muppets are right handed.) This leaves the performer's left hand to control the Muppet's arms, thereby making most of the Muppets left-handed.

Yeah for left-handers! :smile:

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Woo hoo!!!!!!!! :excited: I'm left handed, too! My dad and I are the only left handed people in my family as my mom and brothers are right handed.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Sarah, the number of bizarre things we have in common is building!!!!
I, too, am a member of that rare breed....LEFTIES!!!! It's fun, I'm a lefty raised by righties....(Well, my Dad's ambidextrous, but still predominantly right)....So, due to YEARS of being confused a/b which hand to use as a child, so I kinda have a hard time w/left or right...Which is fun when you're giving directions!!!!
Yeah...And I'm ALL FOR that ruling the world thing, too!!!!!!! :big_grin: Mwahahaha.....

ButchCat

Reaction score
Although I write with my right hand I puppeteer with my left hand. Which is good as I make notes on my script with my right hand while still having the puppet on. On Fraggle Rock I was the only one who puppeteered Left. This has made it so that most of my puppets where on the right side of the screen.

Puppets up please!!!!!

Terry Angus

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
that makes loads of sense, ButchCat...you are an honorary lefty!

i hate when i am cooking and my mom comes around and turns the pan the other way...and then i about burn my poor little hand!

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, I suppose now we know where Sarha gets her evil ways from.

I'm not left-handed, but I have started teaching myself how to puppeteer, and do other things, left-handed. I have another show I'm supposed to do for the library, and we're supposed to be doing a 3 Little Pigs theme. Well, I'm working on a script for a 3 Little Pigs movie (half an hour or so), and, I'm going to have 5 characters, but only 3 puppeteers. In most scenes, it'll be necessary for at least 4 characters t appear together, most fo the time, 2 of which will be mine. So, slowly, but surely, I'm progressing toward left-handed puppeteering so I can fill both roles without having to hire on another puppeteer.

Phew! What a mouth full!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by ButchCat
On Fraggle Rock I was the only one who puppeteered Left.
Terry Angus
you were on fraggle rock...that's real cool..i wish i can do something that can get me famous....oh wait, i write some of the stuff in the thread of things they never say in the fun and games section...now if the henson company would only read that stuff and hire me....then it is I who will rule the world! hahahahaha.....

ryan

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I am left handed, but I scratch with the right.

Just wanted to add a little spice to the message.