Legs and Clothes

bigirish2010

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but I've been a puppet enthusiast for pretty much my whole life. Been doing them at children's church since I was 8 years old. I'm getting ready to start doing a puppet for a television program and have a couple questions for those experienced here.

1.) Is it possible to add legs to an already existent puppet, and if so do ya'll have any tips?

2.) what do ya'll do as far as clothing options for ya'lls puppets

I would love to build my own puppet eventually, but this is a puppet who's character I've been connected to for 13 years and I'm not so ready to give it up. WOuld love to build a replica of this puppet at some point. haha

Animal31

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! If you could post a picture of the puppet we could probably better answer the question. But the quick answer is yes, legs could probably be added simply with doll joints. Build-A-Bear could help you out with clothes, or child sizes from Walmart or Target even....

Thanks,

bigirish2010

Reaction score
Oh ok, haha. Should have thought about that at first. I'll see about getting a picture up in a few days or so. Also, I didn't even think about build a bear.. Seems like a great place to get some good clothing that size.