Let me ask you this!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Have you ever wrote (or typed) a Fan letter to someone you like, then after a while you get a response that got you inspired to work hard to be as good as that person?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Actually yes, kinda. I got to ask an actor I liked a question on Facebook, about being nervous at auditions. He said to remember there's nothing wrong with being nervous and that so much of it is out of your hands. When you realize that it takes a lot of the pressure off.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't remember the exact details, but once I (along with others) e-mailed the voice actor of Baxter Stockman from the 2k3 TMNT series, as he was just diagnosed with something and we felt it would cheer him up. That's basically the only one of those I ever wrote.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Now that I think about it, when the movie Letters to Santa came out I asked Jim Lewis about he felt about the new writers. He mentioned feeling a little down about the situation, and I sent him a quote from the Jerry Nelson interview here on MC. When Jim read it he told me it meant the world to him, that I was able to find something like that to help him feel better.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Now that I think about it, when the movie Letters to Santa came out I asked Jim Lewis about he felt about the new writers. He mentioned feeling a little down about the situation, and I sent him a quote from the Jerry Nelson interview here on MC. When Jim read it he told me it meant the world to him, that I was able to find something like that to help him feel better.
Yeah I'm surprised you didn't count your general correspondence with Jim Lewis right away. That's even better than fan mail!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yeah I'm surprised you didn't count your general correspondence with Jim Lewis right away. That's even better than fan mail!
I know sad to say it slipped my mind, but then once I thought about it your right. We had a great run, and wonderful talks not just me and Jim, but any member who asked a question. To bad all interviews can't be like that.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Actually yes, kinda. I got to ask an actor I liked a question on Facebook, about being nervous at auditions. He said to remember there's nothing wrong with being nervous and that so much of it is out of your hands. When you realize that it takes a lot of the pressure off.

I can understand about being nervous! about a few months ago I wrote to Stephanie D'Abruzzo Telling her how the Muppets and Sesame Street inspired me to pursue my career as a puppeteer! I also told her how She was talented at everything she did! At first I was nervous, mostly because it wasn't very often that I wrote to someone well known, but After I got a response from her (I forgot what it said But it felt really encouraging) I felt more inspired then ever!