Let the Disney bashing begin! ATLANTIS TWO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
If the first one did horribly why make a second??? It's a direct to video release. I saw it on Beauty and the Beast: Enchanted Christmas.

On the good side, Finding Nemo looks like an awesome movie and I will HAVE to see Pirates of the Caribbean....that thing had the coolest trailer....all of you LOTR buffs saw it! You can find it online at yahoo movies too!

WHY ARE THEY MAKING AN ATLANTIS TWO?!?!?!?! IF ANYTHING THEY SHOULD MAKE AN EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE TWO OR HEY HERE'S A NEW IDEA COME UP WITH NEW ORIGINAL STORIES....AND NOT THESE WEIRD ONES....COME UP WITH MOVIES WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF HUMOR!!!!

Ok I think i let it all out....

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
i agree!! it also makes me mad how they bring back old stuff (like cinderalla, or lady and the tramp) and try to make sequals!! thats rediculas! let a classic stay a classic!!!

i'm looking forward to seeing Finding Nemo as well. it looks like it would be cute!

(sorry if i misspell, sometimes i get passionate about these things!:big_grin: )

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
ugh,

Atlantis II is really the pilot for the Team Atlantis series created by the same people who brought you Gargoyles.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Ha ha! I've been waiting for this one to pop up! I detest those Disney sequels!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Mary Costa doesn't believe in 'em, and neither do me or Sister Byron. Fer Pete's sake, WALT DIDN'T WANT 'EM!!!

:mad:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
With the rate of sequels that disney makes then we sould see a sequel each year no matter how bad the 1st one is.

In Denmark we got 2 comidians named Finn Nørbygaard & Jacob Hauggaard. They made a movie called "Jydekompaniget" they decided that they would not make a second film because the secound was always worse than the 1st. So they made "Jydekompaniget 3" insted..........:smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
I don't have nearly as much problem with a sequel (or series) based on "Atlantis" or "Lilo and Stitch," say, as I do with sequels to "Cinderella," "Peter Pan," etc....stories that already HAD an ending, and now manufactured stories are being tacked on...

If it's an entirely new story, why not sequelize it? I won't be watching any of them anyway, but it doesn't offend me in the same way as when they make sequels to the real classics.

Quinnnnnnn

ralphyman22

Reaction score
I agree the sequals SUCK!!!!

They are also making a Beauty and the Beast 3,
Dumbo 2
Jungle Book 2
another Brave little toaster will be coming out.

But on the positive side to disney is starting in 2004 maybe late 2003 the characters will start singing the songs again like in the classics everyone LIKED!!! Alan Menkin was hired back YEAH!!!

kansasteen14

Reaction score
this is the stupid title ever,I dont like the sequels any better but did you have to stoop so low as to say let the disney bashing begin ,also B and B:belle's magical world isnt a 3rd and has been out for qute a while and I also dont have problems with sequels to stories that can take them like Jungle Book but Cinderella and such dont need them. Also I prefer animated series instead of sequels

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
this is the stupid title ever,I dont like the sequels any better but did you have to stoop so low as to say let the disney bashing begin ,also B and B:belle's magical world isnt a 3rd and has been out for qute a while and I also dont have problems with sequels to stories that can take them like Jungle Book but Cinderella and such dont need them. Also I prefer animated series instead of sequels

sorry...someone used it before, and it stuck. Besides i mean it in the best way possible...i picked it up from someone, beaker proabably there's a corrupt mind :wink: Sarah