Let's See Collection Photos

bradley

Reaction score
Hello. I don't collection Sesame Street, but I'd love to see photo of peoples Sesame toy collections!

Brad.

Pino

Reaction score
Well if you rezllu do.. just look at my website.. I have lots of collectebles on it!

twidddlebug

Reaction score
bradley said:
Hello. I don't collection Sesame Street, but I'd love to see photo of peoples Sesame toy collections!

Brad.
this is my collection from almost 2 years ago (about doubled now)

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
what is the name of the pink creature in the middle of the top row(isn't it from a foreign Sesame Street series?:confused: )

twidddlebug

Reaction score
maniacal muppet said:
what is the name of the pink creature in the middle of the top row(isn't it from a foreign Sesame Street series?:confused: )
Between Cookie and Rosita? in front of Honker? that is Tiffy from German sesamstrasse. It is the Bully version.
:wink:

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
twidddlebug said:
Between Cookie and Rosita? in front of Honker? that is Tiffy from German sesamstrasse. It is the Bully version.
:wink:
thanks, it was racking my brain:rolleyes:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I don't collect just Sesame Street but Muppets/Jim Henson merchandise in general. Forgive for this, but I love showing off my collection as much as possible. So whenever I get the chance, I take it.

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e245/Muppetcollector/JJscollectiona100/

My collection is still growing, my goal is to get 100 new items than I'll take new updated pictures. I've just added to my collection, the whole set of Dinosaures Happy Meal toys (Including the under three toy, all unopen in packages.), almost the whole set of normal size Sesame Street Pezs (I'm only missing Elmo), and a Doozer plush (some people are saying it's Cotterpin, but I kinda sure that it's not.). I'm also looking forward to a ton of Miss. Piggy items including a wacth with a tin box, the sideshow bust, and an orignial 1979 Corgi Miss. Piggy car, still mint in package.

Hope you all enjoy looking at my collection, :wink: :smile: .