Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Feels like I'm driving...

Nothing at all...

Nothing at all...
Nothing at all!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
MUAHAHAHAHA. Nice of the princess to invite us over for a picnic, eh, Luigi? I hope she made lots of spaghetti! Luigi, look! It's from Bowser. Dear pesky plumbers, the Koopalings and I have taken over the Mushroom Kingdom. The princess is now a permanent guest at one of my seven Koopa hotels. I dare you to find her if you can! We gotta find the princess! And you gotta help us! If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually want to play that game someday to be honest.

If I mange to get my hands on a CDI....

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Gee, it sure is boring around here. My boy, this peace is what all true warriors strive for. I just wonder what Ganon's up to! Your majesty, Ganon and his minions have seized the island of Koridai. Hmmm… How can we help? It is written, only Link can defeat Ganon. Great, I'll grab my stuff! There is no time. Your sword is enough. How about a kiss, for luck? You've got to be kidding. Squadala! We are off! Wow. What are all those heads? These are the Faces of Evil. You must conquer each. I guess I'd better get going! Here is the map. Where do you wish to go?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I actually want to play that game someday to be honest.

If I mange to get my hands on a CDI....
I've heard that it really is as bad as everyone says it is and that the cutscenes are the only noteworthy thing about it. Same goes for the Zelda games.

So yeah, I don't think buying a CDI and those games would be worth it unless you're a huge game console collector.