Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Quick update - no, I'm not dead.

1. I'm glad a new Let's Get X Replies thread was created!

2. I am currently typing this on my phone as I'm sitting in a hospital bed with an IV in my arm. I had to go here because this morning, I was having really bad abdominal pains, and it was all because of a small kidney stone I had, and we have no idea why I got it because I'm not a caffine drinker.

Also, I had a CT scan done on me, and it turns out that I have these "air bubbles" around my spleen. We're hoping that it's nothing too serious, but thankfully it dosen't seem to be so far.

Wish me luck!

Last edited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Quick update - no, I'm not dead.

1. I'm glad a new Let's Get X Replies thread was created!

2. I am currently typing this on my phone as I'm sitting in a hospital bed with an IV in my arm. I had to go here because this morning, I was having really bad abdominal pains, and it was all because of a small kidney stone I had, and we have no idea why I got it because I'm not a caffine drinker.

Also, I had a CT scan done on me, and it turns out that I have these "air bubbles" inside me. We're hoping that it's nothing too serious, but thankfully it dosen't seem to be so far.

Wish me luck!
You are going to be in my prayers, and thoughts. Please keep us updated.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@muppetgem while you're still here though....

Do u know de way to de fake liberal news with de triggered SJW's hosted by PICKLE RICK!!!! WUBBALUBBA DUB DUB and Spongegar? It also features mischevous Patrick and the roll safe guy.

:batty:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Had my Gaul bladder removed almost a year ago in September and it was the worst pain I've ever had. Since then I have had real bad side pain almost non stop. I know stomach pains hurt so I really hope it's not serious.