Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
A freeze warning in my area tonight. Where is Spring???

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Always be'sing and do'sing and never cheesing and choosing...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Quick update - no, I'm not dead.

1. I'm glad a new Let's Get X Replies thread was created!

2. I am currently typing this on my phone as I'm sitting in a hospital bed with an IV in my arm. I had to go here because this morning, I was having really bad abdominal pains, and it was all because of a small kidney stone I had, and we have no idea why I got it because I'm not a caffine drinker.

Also, I had a CT scan done on me, and it turns out that I have these "air bubbles" around my spleen. We're hoping that it's nothing too serious, but thankfully it dosen't seem to be so far.

Wish me luck!
We've really been missing you around here.
Yeah, staying in hopsicles is no fun. I hope you feel better soon and all is well.

Any Del

Reaction score
Quick update - no, I'm not dead.

1. I'm glad a new Let's Get X Replies thread was created!

2. I am currently typing this on my phone as I'm sitting in a hospital bed with an IV in my arm. I had to go here because this morning, I was having really bad abdominal pains, and it was all because of a small kidney stone I had, and we have no idea why I got it because I'm not a caffine drinker.

Also, I had a CT scan done on me, and it turns out that I have these "air bubbles" around my spleen. We're hoping that it's nothing too serious, but thankfully it dosen't seem to be so far.

Wish me luck!
Glad to here you're okay. :smile:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
@muppetgem - I'm glad you've stopped by! We've missed you around these parts! Hope everything's okay with your spleen and whatnot. I'll definitely be thinking of you! :smile: