1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Let's see your Whatnots

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Boba Lynn, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Boba Lynn Member

I'm hoping to get some extra cash for Christmas and I want to get a Muppet Whatnot.
    I would like to see some actual Whatnots that you guy's/gals have gotten either at FAO or the TRU kit.
    You get a vague idea of what it looks like online at FAO, but it looks much different in real.
    I want to do a monster Whatnot from FAO and I hope they still are doing the $89.99 deal when the time comes.
    So..... Let's see your Whatnots.
    Lynn
  2. TikiColadas Active Member

Hello Boba Lynn.

Here is my Muppet WhatNot! Designed by me. :)

[IMG]
  3. Boba Lynn Member

Cool, thanks for posting him.
    This can't be everyone that has a Whatnot.
    Lets see some more!!!
    Lynn
  4. Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

1. This thread title made me chuckle a whole lot.
    2. Great Whatnot, Tiki! Its facial structure kinda reminds me of the Podlings from The Dark Crystal.
  5. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is my Whatnot and I. His name is Lord Wasabi and he is a master of karate x)
  6. Boba Lynn Member

Very cool DramaQueenMokey!!
    Lets see more!
    I just ordered me a Whatnot monster last night and a free extra monster tunic to make it a custom monster.
    Lynn
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  7. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Sounds cool, can't wait to see yours :)
  8. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

And here's Zuko...I've had him for a couple of years now [IMG]
  9. Boba Lynn Member

I got my tracking # today for my Whatnot monster, so I should have him by end of the week and I'll start to modify him with the extra tunic I got. I'll post pics before I mod him though.
    Lets see more Whatnots in the mean time! Keep them coming.
    Lynn
    TikiColadas likes this.
  10. brkndwnbus Active Member

11. TikiColadas Active Member

I LOVE IT!!!! Nice photo too!
    :)
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  12. TikiColadas Active Member

Here are my 2 Muppet WhatNots complete with some new Muppet Clothes!
    I still have not come up with names for them both...if any one has some good name ideas I will be happy to accept.

[IMG]
  13. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

14. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Louisa and Chuck! :D Ha ha, I dunno, but I LOVE their hoodies!! I almost got that green Kermit one last time we were at Target, but for some INSANE reason I passed. Next time for sure, assuming their still in stock of course... which they probably aren't.

Cheers! Great Whatnots everybody! I'll try to upload my Sons' soon.
    :)
    Anthony
    TikiColadas likes this.
  15. Puckrox Well-Known Member

Oh my god, I wish I had those hoodies. But both your whatnots are so great!
    miss kermie and TikiColadas like this.
  16. Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Sydney and Jared :D
    TikiColadas likes this.
  17. TikiColadas Active Member

18. TikiColadas Active Member

Thank you!!! I found them at WalMart and LOVED them. Plus I bought some for my soon to be 3 year old daughter and also 2 sets of Muppet pajamas (1 of Kermit and 1 of the core gang) for her for Christmas. TOO CUTE! The hoodies you see on my What Nots are size 12M plus they both come with t-shirts under. The Kermit hoodie has a black printed tshirt with the muppets on it and the other hoodie has a pink tshirt with Piggy's Face on it.
    Puckrox likes this.
  19. HootsytheOwl Member

Hey Tiki....

So, the Whatnot Kit Muppet is about a 12 month size? I've gotten one for my birthday, and am going to be buying clothing for the different characters I come up with out of all the bits in the box.
    Hope to hear back from you soon.

your friend,
    Kitt
    TikiColadas likes this.
  20. Boba Lynn Member

Looking good!!
    I just got my Whatnot monster and I'm modifying him now. I just got to get some fur to make some eye brows and he will be done. I unfortunately forgot to take pics of him before I modified him, but he will look nothing like when I got him.
    Keep those pics coming.
    Lynn