Let's Take a Stand:The Muppet Show Season 4 and 5

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I would even settle for a best of set, like the ones from Sony. They where nice, and the extra content although somewhat lacking they where really fun little DVD's

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Someone here REALLY needs to try and make contact with The Muppets Studio to get the scoop!

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I'm hugely disappointed in their lack of faith in the Disney Afternoon releases that they couldn't even finish Talespin and Ducktales off.

They did release the remaining TaleSpin episodes on DVD as a Disney Movie Club exclusive, if that counts for anything.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Fine if they are so die hard set on not releasing seasons 4 and 5 why not just put the whole show on Netflix? That way people could watch the Muppets whenever they wanted.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Short and two the point.....but I don't think they where listening.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You know why they are not listening? They cannot decide! What a bunch of wemblers and lazy people. :sigh:
No I think there has to be some underlining reason or reasons, and I don't think that it's because they hate releasing boxed sets. There are a number of other ways they could have used seasons 4,and 5, and for some reason they have not. It's almost like as far as Disney is concerned seasons 4 and 5 just never happened.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I would even settle for a best of set, like the ones from Sony. They where nice, and the extra content although somewhat lacking they where really fun little DVD's
We're very late in the DVD game, they're this close to complete obsolescence. I would actually hate to see Best ofs. And if that were the case, something tells me they'd all be from the first 3 seasons anyway.

Someone here REALLY needs to try and make contact with The Muppets Studio to get the scoop!
If it were only that easy. We lost all our usual inside men. Unless I'm remembering something that didn't happen, I swear we even had a list of what segments would be cut in the first season, and the potential cut list for season 2 (before they tried harder to get those stubborn licenses). Season 3, we even had a long list of special features they couldn't get the rights to. At least I want to know if anything can't be negotiated, what exact songs were cut so... well... we could at least vilify the old misers that own those song rights.