Letter animation/live-action clips

mikealan

Reaction score
Do you remember these letter clips from the old days of Sesame Street?

As I watched them, I only remembered seeing a couple of these.

D- "This is the letter D"-I watched that as a little kid many times, and I finally saw it again on Sesame Street Unpaved at the Museum of Television & Radio. It starts with animals (like donkeys deers, dolphins, ducks, doves, dalmatians, (missing one word, because I forgot what the type of dog is!), dragons and dinosaurs, then to people (like drug dealer and daddy) and other things (like drawing, writing a diary, playing a drum and an animated man falling down to the field of dandylions daydreaming

M- not so sure...I remembered the animated monkey scene and with a blue small "m" and a red small "m".

N- I remembered seeing a green N at the beginning, and I remembered seeing blue and green N's at the end.

T- I think I remembered seeing a small t, and seeing anything beginning with T (like turtle and top).

If you remember these clips, please let me know!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by mikealan

D- "This is the letter D"-I watched that as a little kid many times, and I finally saw it again on Sesame Street Unpaved at the Museum of Television & Radio. It starts with animals (like donkeys deers, dolphins, ducks, doves, dalmatians, (missing one word, because I forgot what the type of dog is!), dragons and dinosaurs, then to people (like drug dealer and daddy) and other things (like drawing, writing a diary, playing a drum and an animated man falling down to the field of dandylions daydreaming
DRUG DEALER!?!?!? ON SESAME STREET!?!?"!?

I always knew that Lefty was up to no good!

roadrat15

Reaction score
I do! I remember the "D" one (drug dealer . . .LOL!) and the "T"
one!

mikealan

Reaction score
Well, for today, they've got rid of the "D" version, because I think it had a drug dealer. It's just like Lefty!