Leyla learns to draw

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Awesome work Leyla!!

Kermit is my favorite of course, I really like how you colored him!

Keep up the great work,
:smile:
Anthony

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
asThough I can't rully appreciate these, I fully encourage you to keep trying and getting better at the drawing arts Layla. Oh, and please update me if there's been any progress on that secret mission I entrusted with you some time ago.

King Jim

Reaction score
Great work Leyla!!! Keep up the good work :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey Layla! Well done for finally sharing these! As for the Miss Piggy...there is only ONE scene that could possibly be from, and I know it! Keep up the drawing!

Beauregard

Reaction score
By the way, Layl, I think the style you coloured Kermit in is fantastic. Just felt like shareing that.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, good start! I love the Piggy in profile, you really got the dimensions down pat!

Leyla

Reaction score
Wow, guys, thanks for all the support. I made an attempt at Fozzie this weekend... tricky to get the proportions right on him, and he's at an angle too which makes it trickier. Did him in colour pencil. I like the clothes anyway. I also did something a little odd, and gave him irises... very dark brown so it's quite subtle, even when looking at the original.

Wocka wocka.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/48111828/

My Kermit picture, for those of you who mentioned him... was coloured in two minutes with crayon... but I'm glad you liked it all the same!

I like Piggy in profile too... she came out surprisingly... VERY surprisingly well... except for the medusa hair. That picture's from the dinner scene in TMM. I'm not skilled enough yet to draw them without having a model... which I suppose is why I drew PIggy twice since she IS a model... oh dear... too much time with Fozzie in my brain I suppose.:embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
The curves of his hat are brillient. The swirl of his fur is fabulous. The sadness in his expresion is heart-catching. And his eyes are fantastic. I simply adore him!

And by the way, I really love the Kermit pic 2 minute colouring or no.