License to Croak official game site open

beaker

Reaction score
Here is the site, from official Muppet licencer TDK for their upcoming gba game Licence To Croak:
http://www.muppetgame.com/spy/

Also, they have a whole Muppet video game site itself:
http://www.muppetgame.com/
(why can't muppets.com look that cool?)

While it may look similair to the On With The Show engine, it could be cool. Ok, yeah it's another collection of Muppet games...errr...hmmm...well I'll wait and see. But check out Pepe as Dr Octopuss, now that has to be the coolest mupept screenshot ever in a game! There seems to be a lot of stgaes, so maybe it'll be like Wario Ware, but I have hopes for this one! No idea when this comes out though.

Now if only they'd make a cool Muppet rpg game like Kingdom Hearts(and have Fraggle Rock and otherlicences in it) I'd be all set^_^;;

King Prawn

Reaction score
Thanks for the links Beaker and I Muppet Kingdom Hearts type game would be great, Kingdom Muppets maybe?

Edit-

I forgot to mention the game, it looks cheap like the other's as though it were aimed at children but a Muppet game is a Muppet game, apparantly for some reason 10 Muppets have decided to try and kill or defeat Kermit.

From what i gather from the pictures

Swedish Chef
Animal
Gonzo
Piggy
Sam
Pepe

are in it that leaves space for 4 more unless they're counting chickens

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hope they put this on the PC like on with the Show..

And i second an rpg... maybe even a Fraggle Rock rpg... that would be great!

beaker

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
And i second an rpg... maybe even a Fraggle Rock rpg... that would be great!
Now that would rock! Anyone know when licence to croak comes out? Im hoping its more than just another collection of kiddy mini games.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah the game still kinda looks like another version of Muppets On with the Show. But it does look more fun and adds more Muppets into the mix! Sam sure looks like he's on Kermits side, he looks like he's Kermit boss or cheif. It does look like a nice mix of games, I'm sure that Kermit/Fozzie snowmobile level will be a scream!

I really do hope this game comes in PC version as well! :smile: