Life is My Highway

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
It had been two long years since one of the most tragic events happened in Muppet history. Sure, they have gone through time, been blackmailed, had a death threat, and even got harmed by cheese, but this could of been on the tops, too. It all started with a misunderstanding, but without, the Muppets probably wouldn't make some of the best alternate friends ever.

"Someone get the door! I'll get it." Kikit was now used to the Muppet's ways. She now had a bigger music sence, more friends, and a larger bladder control. The ways of The Fer Sure Four were behind her and her friends. She could tell, when her name got painted on that bus, she was a true part of the Electric Mayhem.

As soon as she opened the door, she was stared at by a green Muppet delivery boy. He seemed to be in his young adult age, around 27. Nothing seemed strange about him, except the fact he had a bandage across his cheek.

"You from this house?" he said, while shifting his weight around.
"...Yes." Kikit wasn't sure what to think about this boy.
"Well, I got a package for this house. Sign here please." He gave the clipboard to Kikit, which showed his nametag, which said "Albert". As soon as she signed, he thrusted a package in her arms, and walked off the porch.

"What the hey?" Kikit was learning the Muppet's lingo too. With one swoop of a knife, she opened up the box. In it were things that almost gave her a heart attack. In it was a rusted gold button, part of a wrestler's pants, and a soiled propellor cap. There was also a note, pasted by with magazine clippings, it said this:

DEar wHoeVER IT mAY concERN,
WE hAVE sTOlEn youR pARllel FrieNDS. THere IS nOTHing yOU cAN Do TO SAve THEm.
sIGNed,
aNYMONuS cONtRIBUtoR

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh! How delicious. Another good story being started.
You might want to cover your ears though, as soon as Lisa (Toga/TogetherAgain) comes in here, she'll let you have it with one of her ear-piercing trademark "SQUEEEEEEEE!"'s for that opening sentence with the references. Good to know you've been browsing through the various tomes available at the MC Library, which we affectionately call the Three Candles.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Another great start! Ed is right, Lisa will love the references! I'm so glad you're writing another story with the Fer Sure four in it! :smile:

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 2

"KERMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" Kikit wanted to make sure that he knew about this. Luckily for her, it was the middle of the day, so her screaming wouldn't wake anyone up.

"What the hey? Kikit what's-" Kermit couldn't even finish his sentence, since Kikit shoved the note in his face. She was holding onto the hat, button, and piece of pants. As soon as he finished reading the note, a shocked look camed over his face.

"You mean, our friends from Free Country?" Kermit could barely get his words out. He had known Homestar from his meetings, since they were each representatives. Homestar was the representive of Flash cartoons, and Kermit was the representative of puppets. They also went bowling together on Tuesdays. Bunsen had created a parralell universe portal, which kept their worlds together.

"Kermit? Boss? K-Man?" Kikit was worried about him, since he looked like he could faint. And he did.

"Good grief, the running gag continues." Kikit remembers from what happend in the past.

Suddenly, Fozzie passed by, and felt the need to say something.

"Cute. Cute faint." He just had to use a joke from the past.
"You're not even funny offstage!" Kikit called in the bear's direction. Kikit needed to fight back to the anymonus person, but first, she needed to wake Kermit up.

Kiki

Reaction score
I love it! It's awesome, your rully good at fan-fics. :smile: More, please! :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Very nice! I like how there are representives for different things like puppets and Flash and all that jazz. The fainting was funny too. More please!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 3

After a few bucket of ice water, Kikit was able to get Kermit to wake up. She decided that it was either the ice water, or the fact she blasted "White and Nerdy" into his ears. As soon as he was up, he called a house meeting. All of the house was complaining about it, since they were doing other things.

"Attention. Attention. WILL YOU BE QUIET?" Kermit said, than yelled.
"So, I'm like, that top is too reavealing, and I won't abuse my body like-" Janice had not realised that everyone was staring at her.

"Anyway, Kikit, show them what's going on." Kermit let Kikit tell what happened. After she finished, everyone was shocked at what they heard, even the ones who had never met the citizens of Free Country. Then they started talking up a storm again.

"QUIEEEEEEEETTT!" Kermit once again yelled to try and get them queit.
"So, it's also like, I don't think silent movies had that kind of graphics and-" Janice once again hadn't realised they stopped talking again. They needed to fight back, but first they needed to talk to Janice about when it's appropriate to talk about those things.