Like someone help me!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've still got four episodes of T*K*O to finish! I'm fleshing one out this minute, Beau's helping me with one, but that still leaves two more that are plotless!!! If you all could throw out suggestions for episode ideas, I'll pick the two best ones, and turn them into episodes. All other ideas will be given careful consideration for future episodes. Thanks guys!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ooh! Ooh! I have one! How about you do one with TogetherAgain and her fan-fics. It would have MrsPepper getting mad at her for not being able to kill any of her fan-fic threads.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Ooh, maybe you could do an episode about the TKO offices getting fumigated and what the gang does with their new free time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's a good idea as well. The problem? I've already gotten too many off-topic episodes this season.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Anyone else have any ideas for plots? Oh, and please make sure they have to do with thread killings, or like at T*K*O, there's too many off-topic episodes this season already.

F

furryredmonster

HOw about one day they went to killing threads when everyone on MC started killing threads and wanted to be like you guys.

G-MAN

Reaction score
You can throw mine in for the next season, if you have a third one that is.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
You can throw mine in for the next season, if you have a third one that is.
As I said before, it's up to MrsPepper.