1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Lindsay Lohan!!

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by ssetta, Apr 18, 2012.

1. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

You will not believe what I just found. Okay, first of all, I came across this old commercial from the early 90s that Desiree Casado and Lindsay Lohan were both in for Grape Jello, which I just thought was totally wild. Here's the clip:

I was so surprised to see Desiree in a clip with Lindsay, but I just found something else that's even more wild...

Lindsay actually made 2 appearances on Sesame Street when she was a child!! One of them was the "Braid-y Bunch," which was a Brady Bunch parody with a bunch of kids. Lindsay appeared in the bottom center square.
    [​IMG]

The other was actually in episode 3358, where the letter Z wanted to quit the alphabet.
    [​IMG]

Anyways, this really is just too wild. If you guys remember a long time ago I always fantasized about some of my favorite young female celebrities being on Sesame Street, and voila!! And I've been quite a fan of Lindsay Lohan, so I would have thought that this would have been released by now. I have actually had the honor of talking with Lindsay and her mother Dina directly, and I will have to ask them about this the next time I talk to them.