Link Hogthrob Prototype

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
same pics that were on palisades earlier, no? Either way, that's really cool...aother set that I'm gonna have to buy (swine trek and the space pigs)..I was so NOT going ot buy them cause they're one of my least favorite sketches on the muppetshow, but now seeing link I know I'll want him :wink:

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Thanks for the post of the picture "Big". That was a really neat site in general and I spent some time seeing what all they had to say about the other muppet figures. Gosh I am so excited beyond words for series 2 and more so for 3! If the kitchen really has all of that awesome detailing, opening cupboards, stove, fridge, 40+ accesories no one should miss the lobsters! How great is an ice cube tray that comes out of the freezer! If all that is true that is, and if it is, I can hardly wait for it's release. I imagine it will be costly... but I'll still buy it!

P.s... "Big" & "Wolfe" what are you doing to pass the time and keeping yourself calm until these things come out to the stores. I am losing my mind with excitement. Wow and double wow is all I can say, the more I hear about what Palisades has in store for us collectors!

Reaction score
Perhaps this has been brought up elsewhere, but Link's face looks smooth like Miss Piggy's. Has it been decided that all of the pig figures will be non textured, or is this just because it is a prototype?

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
Originally posted by bc-fraggle
P.s... "Big" & "Wolfe" what are you doing to pass the time and keeping yourself calm until these things come out to the stores. I am losing my mind with excitement. Wow and double wow is all I can say, the more I hear about what Palisades has in store for us collectors!

Call me SPEEGS. :cool:

Oh, I'm keeping myself busy... homework, writing movie reviews, homework, going to play rehearsal, homework, going to movies, homework...

-SPEEGS

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Hello SPEEGS!

Know any other great sites that have "sneak peeks" at more of the muppet figures?

I with that smiley you posted I am almost feel as if I should call you: SPEEGS BOND :cool: 00muppet!

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
Originally posted by bc-fraggle
Hello SPEEGS!

Know any other great sites that have "sneak peeks" at more of the muppet figures?

I with that smiley you posted I am almost feel as if I should call you: SPEEGS BOND :cool: 00muppet!

Hehe... SPEEGS. Big SPEEGS. :smile: But seriously, no, I don't, but I was pretty proud of myself for finding that one. :cool:

-SPEEGS

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
It was a great site SPEEGS! You've got good taste in websites!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
hehe..I'm trying to save money until the next figures come out, and avoidbuying random "stop-gap" toys that I don't really want....