Linkie Plays the Chord Organ

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, since I don't Facebook, I can't see them, but I'm sure they're better than the only two tunes I remember from years of piano lessons: "Down By the Bay" and "Morning from Peter Gent" (you'd know it if you heard it).

That and, obviously, I can play the basic melody of "Suicide is Painless" (the M*A*S*H theme).

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Well, since I don't Facebook, I can't see them, but I'm sure they're better than the only two tunes I remember from years of piano lessons: "Down By the Bay" and "Morning from Peter Gent" (you'd know it if you heard it).

That and, obviously, I can play the basic melody of "Suicide is Painless" (the M*A*S*H theme).
>< Aw, gee... sorry about that. *sigh* Time to change my privacy settings. :rolleyes:

Edit: Okay. I've changed a brief of my settings, but this is only for a limited time. I easily get concerned when strange peeps look into my profile. :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I still the log in screen, so no soap...

You know what you could do? Put them on YouTube as unlisted, that way, the only way people will see them is embedded in this thread.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ooh, lovely work. Y'know, there's something "haunting" about that ol' Godfather theme on the organ, you have to admit.

But I mean it's all really good, even though you got a little flustered athere, that brings back memories, :laugh:, I remember at a recital when I was a kid, one girl had so many trouble with her piece, at on point, she just stopped, growled and stomped her foot, bfore continuing... whether she did that for laughs or sympathy is still a mystery to me.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Ooh, lovely work. Y'know, there's something "haunting" about that ol' Godfather theme on the organ, you have to admit.

But I mean it's all really good, even though you got a little flustered athere, that brings back memories, :laugh:, I remember at a recital when I was a kid, one girl had so many trouble with her piece, at on point, she just stopped, growled and stomped her foot, bfore continuing... whether she did that for laughs or sympathy is still a mystery to me.
LOL! Glad I'm not the only one; I can now empathize with your old friend. :ouch: :halo: Don Music quite inspired me for this concerto-like situation. :laugh:

Thank you. Hitting those minor bass keys really gave it a mysterious accent. :scary:

Oh, and thank you, Julio. :big_grin:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------------------
Hee hee...very nice organ, but your glances, smiles, and asides to the camera were more adorable!
Thanks for the view into your world. :news:

------------------------------------------