Links for the PVC minis no good

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I was looking up the pictures of the PVC minis that are coming out on the merchandise page here on MC and when you get there ebgames they say that they are no longer selling those figures.

Just thought someone should know.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post. Last month those links were good. I guess EB Games decided not to sell the mini-Muppets.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Actualy Palisades website(not the collectors club) will be the only one's selling Mini Muppets now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, actually, Aerosmith's only half right. What happened was that Palisades Toys decided that the Mini Muppets Wave 3 would be sold through Palisades Direct, their own webstore, beginning later this year. The plan is to release one Mini Muppet each month, and anyone will be able to go to the store on the website's main page and buy them. However, it was made known that as soon as an item goes up for sale in the webstore, they'll immediately become available for purchase through the club's shopper as well. Also, the distinction was made between the two ventures: Adventure Kermit is a convention exclusive and only attainable to those who don't go to the shows via the club shopper; whereas Blown Up Inspector Clusoe will be available through the Palisades Direct webstore, and simmultaneously through the club's shopper.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates Aerosmith and The Count. I've been out-of-town for a few days so I'm catching up on everything that has been going on. Appreciate the help!