1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Links Section

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Count von Count, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

It has come to my attention that the the Muppet Central's Link Section has never been updated. More than 1/2 the web sites there doesn't even exists. :batty:
    With all the great new site that are up now, I think it's time that it gets fixed.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

That’s a great idea. Yes, the page does need to be updated.

Feel free to post links here that you would like to see added and we’ll include as many as possible. It will be fun to see the various sites that everyone comes up with.
  3. Count von Count

4. Count von Count

Any news on having the link section updated? :busy:
    It makes me feel old remembering all the sites I used to go to...:grr: lol
  5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

You can take that one off the list, it hasn't been updated in months
  6. Count von Count

that makes me sad, there was such a build up to it, they just never got to updating it...
    But I still believe it will go on, I don't want to see another good site go down, like muppetnewsflash
  7. Count von Count

8. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

9. Count von Count

10. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

The whole Muppet Central site needs be to updated. The News section alone hasn't got any Muppet news links from 2007 - onwards.:sigh:
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  11. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Not to be rude, but I agree with MuppetDanny. Muppet Central needs a good updating. I don't care how long it takes, but it is the right time for MC to be refreshed. :)
  12. Count von Count

I agree, and the card section has been down forever...