1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Links to (non-Muppet) Games

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

It was requested that a thread be created in which links to games (not necessarily Muppet games) can be added.

Disclaimer:
    Muppet Central, its creators/moderators, and/or members do not necessarily endorse and are not affiliated with links posted on this site.

Rules:
    The games posted should be user friendly and definitely not above a PG rating (as the highest rating a Muppet production ever received was "PG"). Keep in mind that MC is, after all, a family and kid-friendly site.
  2. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

One of my very favorite online games is a game called "Bubble Trouble". This is a very simple game that you should figure out how to play in a couple of rounds. Here's the link:

http://www.miniclip.com/bubbletrouble.htm
  3. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

4. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Here are some of my FAVORITE online games:

Gold Miner - Cast your winch and pull up enough cash, gold and diamonds to make it to the next level.

Mother Load - This isn't a game you beat in fifteen minutes. Save your cash and buy better equipment, dig deeper and get the good minerals!

Sobics - Kinda' like reverse Tetris... no, not really, but it's a cool Viatnamese game.

Lode Runner - Old NES game that I loved and still do. Get the gold, bury the bad guys and GET OUT!
  6. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

7. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

8. Luke Alexander

Luke Alexander New Member

I'd like to add my new favorite game site, ponged.com.
  9. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

10. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member