Lips's Wedding and A Room For Two

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Since I'm still waiting for the votes for the first elimination of "Survival Of The Muppets" (Can't continue the story without the votes, guys and girls. So send them in.) I guess it's time I write another fluffy FloydxJanice oneshot. All of a sudden, I think I've become the queen of FloydxJanice oneshots. I could be wrong, though. Just a few little notes before the story: *This story takes place sometime after The Muppets Take Manhattan. *There's some LipsxTrumpet Girl (Delores). *PG/ Maybe PG-13 for makeout.
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE MUPPETS!! They are owned by The Jim Henson Company, The Walt Disney Company and The Muppet Studios!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6th, 1984. Almost four months after the release of their third movie with the other Muppets, The Electric Mayhem headed out on the road again on their bus. The location: the island of Martha's Vineyard. Why? Their fellow band mate and trumpet player, Lips, is getting married to his longtime sweetheart, who also plays trumpet, Delores. (This was the main reason why Lips couldn't do the third movie with the rest of the band. So he could spend time with Delores and prepare the wedding.) And Floyd, Animal, Dr. Teeth and Zoot were Lips's best men, while Janice was one of Delores's bridesmaids. Unfortunately, they only arrived at their beautiful beach hotel about 3 hours before the wedding, which didn't give them much time to settle into their hotel rooms. They threw their luggage down, changed, and headed to the wedding chapel by the beach.

This was the second wedding that year they had to attend (The first being "the wedding for Kermit and Miss Piggy."), but the band knew they'd rather see their beloved band mate have a private beach side wedding with his sweetheart, than see their boss/good friend have a wedding set up by surprise by someone he secretly really doesn't wanna marry right away in front of thousands of people.

The band looked on in support of their good friend as he walked down the aisle with his sweetheart by his side. Zoot was especially happy for him. After all, Lips and Zoot were best friends for a long long time. Longer than him and Floyd have been friends. "Do you, Lionel, take Delores to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest asked Lips. "Hehehe. Lionel," Animal laughed quietly until Floyd nudged him. "I do," Lips replied. The priest then turned to Delores and asked "Do you, Delores, take Lionel to be you lawfully wedded husband?" "I do," Delores replied. The priest then nodded and started "Then I now pronounce you two......." "TRUMPET MAN AND TRUMPET WIFE!" Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Zoot and Animal said triumphantly. Janice couldn't help but giggle when they yelled that comment. The crowd clapped and yelled in congrats. Lips and Delores shared a tender kiss as the crowd cheered for them. Dr. Teeth then headed straight to the nearby organ and played The Wedding March, while Animal found a drum set and drummed along with him, as Lips and Delores headed out of the chapel. "Oh yeah! I forgot something!" Delores said as she realized she was still holding the bouquet. She then threw it over her head and guess who caught it.............

Janice! "Wow! Like I caught the wedding bouquet, guys!" she said as she held up the bouquet. Floyd glanced over at her and chuckled. "BOUQUET! BOUQUET!" Animal yelled as he went over to Janice and ate the bouquet. "Animal," all the bands members except Animal said. "I was hungry," Animal said while still chewing the bouquet.

Right after the wedding, the band headed back to the beach hotel for the reception. It was a grand night indeed. Not only did Lips and Delores have a dance together, they also did a trumpet duet together. After the duet, Dr. Teeth and Zoot went over to Lips and Delores to congratulate them. "Hey that last duet was absolutely splendiferous," Dr. Teeth complimented. "Congrats on getting hitched, man," Zoot said as he and Lips hugged. "Thanks guys," Lips said. "How did Kermit and Miss Piggy's wedding go?" Dr. Teeth and Zoot looked over at each other. "How'd you know it was a real wedding? You weren't even there," Zoot asked. "Oh Miss Piggy tells me everything," Delores replied. "Unfortunately. So I told Lips the news after she told me. And plus, the entire world pretty much saw the wedding. How she a got real priest instead of Gonzo, hahaha, I'll never know."

She then looked around for something. "Hey, hon, what's up?" Lips asked. "Where'd Floyd and Janice go?" Delores asked. "Oh! Them!" Dr. Teeth realized and laughed. "Yeah, Floyd took a few bottles with him and went back the room with Janice. Real lovebirds, I must say. They don't like to express their undying love for each other to the universe....." "Unlike a certain pig with her frog," Zoot added in and then laughed. "Well....do you think they're going to come back down in a little while?" Lips asked. Dr. Teeth and Zoot then glanced at each other and said together "No!" They then laughed again. "I GOT CAKE!!!!!!" Animal then yelled at a random moment.

A few floors up, from where the reception was being held was Janice's hotel room. She got her own room, while the boys shared their own room, as usual. Floyd was in there with her and was thinking very hard of sharing the room with Janice for the evening, to not only spend time with her, but give the guys some more space as well. He was strumming his bass guitar while Janice laid down on his lap. "You know, Floyd," Janice started. "I think this wedding was like....a lot better than Kermit and Miss Piggy's. Personally." "How so, babe?" Floyd asked. "Like first of all, I actually get to wear a dress this time and not a suit. Miss Piggy would like steal the only other dress I wore in the show," Janice said. Floyd laughed and responded "That's just the way the hog is. She really liked your dress, too." "Fer sure," Janice said. "And like second, it's on a beautiful beach and not like a stuffy theater where the air conditioning is broken and we're all like sweating up there. That was a bummer." Floyd laughed again said "Good thing we don't have to deal with it anymore." "Fer sure," Janice said as she got up from Floyd's lap to drink from her bottle.

She then got next Floyd on the bed and kissed him on the cheek. "You know what I rully love about you?" Janice asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "What's that?" Floyd asked. "Compared to lovers like Lips or Kermit.......," Janice started. "You have a personality that like bewitches a girl like me. One little compliment or even like a comment and like she falls for you." "Someone's been watching reruns of "Bewitched"," Floyd said as he set down his bass guitar. "But charm you I can do, my baby doll." Janice pulled him closer to her and simply said "Like, prove it."

Floyd then proceeded to give her a passionate kiss on the lips and wrapped his arms around her waist. Janice then wrapped her legs around his waist, which made Floyd let go of her waist. She then fell on top of him on the bed, still not releasing from the kiss. When she did release from the kiss and his waist, Floyd whistled and asked "Where'd you learn to do that, babe?" "Like, I don't know exactly," Janice replied. "But like after that time I told that one guy that I said I wouldn't take my clothes off for, even if it was artistic, I glanced rully quick at this one woman who like did something like that to this other guy." Floyd simply shrugged and said "Mehhh. Whatever. I like it, though! Come to papa, babe!" Janice then kissed Floyd once more, deep and passionately, until they heard......

"FLOYD!" Animal yelled from outside the hotel room he had the share with the guys. Floyd released from Janice's kiss and got up. "Uh oh. The guys are back," he said. "Awwww. And we were rully just about to get to the good part," Janice said in disappointment. Floyd sneaked out quickly from Janice's room into the hallway. "Oh there you are, Floyd," Dr. Teeth said. "Hey, Dr. T, can I spend the night in Janice's room? Please." Floyd asked. "Yeah, they were just about to get to the good part," Zoot said. "What good part?" Animal asked. "I'll tell you later, Animal," Dr. Teeth said. He then turned to Floyd and replied "Sure. Why not. Now Zoot and I can have our own beds." "Thanks, man," Floyd said. "Just spare us some drinks for the morning, okay?" Zoot said. "DRINKS! DRINKS!" Animal yelled. "Goodnight, guys." Floyd said. "Goodnight," the other boys said as they entered their room.

Floyd then waited until the room door was shut until he could head back into Janice's room. "Are they gone, Floyd?" Janice asked. Floyd got her up and held her by her waist. "Yup. They won't disturb us," he said. "Let's just like make sure we don't disturb them, okay?" she asked kindly. Floyd quickly kissed her cheek and replied "Of course, hon." He then proceeded to carry Janice back to the bed. "And by "we", I mean you?" Janice laughed at his comment she said "Oh, you tease."
------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------
So this turned out to be both a FloydxJanice and LipsxTrumpet Girl/Delores. Probably one of my best ones. And my makeout-ly deep ones. How'd you guys like it? Also, make sure you guys vote for who you want out for Survival of The Muppets. Read the first episode for more details.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
This was awesomely incredibly and amazingly awesome you are definately the queen of FloydxJanice oneshots and should definately keep doing them PLEASE

MissMusical12

Reaction score
This was awesomely incredibly and amazingly awesome you are definately the queen of FloydxJanice oneshots and should definately keep doing them PLEASE
Thanks. You should write a FloydxJanice oneshot, too. :big_grin: Hence the username.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I was thinking about it and probably will post one soon
The key to a great oneshot is the scenario. Set the readers up for what's bound to happen in the one shot, or any story to be exact. Description is a very important thing too. Keep these in mind when writing your oneshot. :wink: