1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

List of Muppet FIGURES

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by MuppetVison, Aug 14, 2002.

1. MuppetVison

MuppetVison New Member

Is there a complete list of all the figures that there making anywerew?

thanks!
  2. towels

towels New Member

Only the first three series are in "definate" status. There are projections for future waves, and I think the company has plans into the teens, but too much will change for them to share those. I am pretty sure there are links to the semi-official lists from the front page of Muppet Central. These are also posted in a couple of other threads around here...
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

4. MuppetVison

MuppetVison New Member

5. MuppetVison

MuppetVison New Member

I know this has nothing to do with this but how do I get an Icon thing for under my name? I went to F.A.Q. and It got me confused even more.
  6. Joe

Joe New Member

you'll have to upload your own .jpg image, (64 X 64 pixels) click User CP towards the top of this page, then click Edit Options and scroll all the way to the bottom
  7. MuppetVison

MuppetVison New Member