Listen Up(Voices of Education)w/Oscar The Grouch(1992)

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hi Does anybody recall a random special called Listen Up(Voices of Education)? I was watch in old recorded vhs tape that has a PBS Special called Passover from 1991 and has it has a voiceover saying:Be watching when Mister Rogers,Oscar The Grouch,Mark Russell,Ed Esner,and Rod Stiker all appear in Listen Up(Voices in Celebration of Education)tonight at 8pm.:grouchy:

Any more info would be greatly appreciated or if somebody around here has this special,Please let me know.Unfortunately,this is ALL I can find on google.:search:

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/110717826/

When you read it on the OCR Text,It gives you a very tiny information about with a bunch of other individual tv show episodes and movie etc.

So Once again please let me know what you remember about it.I know 1 day eventually I'll find a copy of this episode myself whoever was smart enough to put it on a recorded vhs tape while somebody was copying it.:smile::wink:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hi Does anybody recall a random special called Listen Up(Voices of Education)? I was watch in old recorded vhs tape that has a PBS Special called Passover from 1991 and has it has a voiceover saying:Be watching when Mister Rogers,Oscar The Grouch,Mark Russell,Ed Esner,and Rod Stiker all appear in Listen Up(Voices in Celebration of Education)tonight at 8pm.:grouchy:

Any more info would be greatly appreciated or if somebody around here has this special,Please let me know.Unfortunately,this is ALL I can find on google.:search:

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/110717826/

When you read it on the OCR Text,It gives you a very tiny information about with a bunch of other individual tv show episodes and movie etc.

So Once again please let me know what you remember about it.I know 1 day eventually I'll find a copy of this episode myself whoever was smart enough to put it on a recorded vhs tape while somebody was copying it.:smile::wink:
You may be able to contact your local PBS station and see if they have any info.