1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Little Anything Muppet puppet build help

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Willard321, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Willard321

Willard321 New Member

Hi-ho, muppeteers! :)I am building a little anything Muppet puppet (like the ones on Sesame Street:wisdom:), and I have a few questions concerning the project. First off , is there a foam skull inside the head of the little anything Muppet? :confused:[​IMG]
    This is the pattern I am using.
    Also this is my first post on the Muppet central forum!:jim:

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. VonCount

VonCount Member

Hi, there's no foam in this pattern, it's for a small child puppet, so depending on your hand size you may want to enlarge it. This is also missing the body. Do you have the pattern with instructions? I will try to find it for you.

3. Willard321

Willard321 New Member

Ok thank you, and No I don't have any instructions. I found this through the internet.

4. VonCount

VonCount Member

Looks like the site I downloaded it from, puppet buzz, is no longer hosting the files. If you'd like a copy please send me a PM with your email address and I can email it to you.

5. Willard321

Willard321 New Member

Ok, how do I send a pm?

6. cahuenga

cahuenga Active Member

Does somebody have the pink litte anything muppet pattern( Prairie Dawn)??I would love build one!! Thanks!

7. VonCount

VonCount Member

PM me your email address and I can email you the pdf file.

8. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Would you also happen to have the Fat Blue pattern?

9. VonCount

VonCount Member

Sorry, no. I only have the pattern seen at the top of this thread with the article from woman's say that it accompanied. If you're looking for a round head pattern, you could check the forum, I'm pretty sure someone named Adam did a video on making a round headed puppet based off of a baseball cap.

gavry3 likes this.
  10. ChickyBoy37

ChickyBoy37 Well-Known Member

can you send it to me too? please?

11. VonCount

VonCount Member

Yes, PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

12. ChickyBoy37

ChickyBoy37 Well-Known Member

All Taken Care of, and thanks :)