Little Muppet Monsters?

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Hi, :smile:
Could someone please verify to me just exactly what the TV show "Little Muppet Monsers" actually was? and if anyone has any copies of them on tape (in PAL format), could someone please sell me a copy?
:confused:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I can record PAL tapes, but unfortunately I don't have any LMM episodes.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
No1MuppetFan

I don't have "Little Muppet Monsers" either :frown: but if you are interested I a quite a lot of rare Muppet stuff in PAL format - check out my trading page below

Hope it helps

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
MuppetFan,

While ive got your attention, Could you help me please ?

Someone from Australia told me that Sam and Friends was on the air in Australia at around 4am in the morning, A few years ago.

Is this true ?

thanks

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Hi, I dont recall Sam and Friends being on at 4am in the morning a few years ago. But I wasn't exactly a huge fan.:smirk:

Muppet Danny, here are the Muppet tapes I am interested in : *A Very Merry Muppets Christmas Movie *The Muppets At Disney World *Making of Muppet Treasure Island *Jim Henson Hour : Secrets of The Muppets *Muppets Mcdonalds Ad *Fraggle Rock (Animated) How many episodes are on the tape? and *The Making of Muppets From Space, What's not complete about this tape?
I have a few Muppet Show, and Muppets Tonight tapes that I taped off the Disney Channel, tell me if your interested in swaping? On each tape there is a small mickey mouse icon in the top right hand corner.

:embarrassed: :smile: :mad: :concern:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Just to answer the first half of the original question, Little Muppet Monsters was a short-lived half-hour (or was it 15 minute? I can't recall) show that ran following Muppet Babies during it's first season. I don't remember if it even lasted 12 episodes, but it was kind of a neat show. A bunch of monsters used a washing-machine like contraption to watch film and animation clips.

Sorry, but my memory of this is very fuzzy - it was on a loooong time ago.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Little Muppet Monsters was a 30 minute program tied in with Muppet Babies. The hour block was called "Babies, Muppets and Monsters". Eighteen episodes of the show were produced, but only three aired on CBS in 1985. Little Muppet Monsters was briefly mentioned in "The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years" which was taped in 1985, but aired in 1986.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Leave it to Philip to know exactly what he is talking about..... :stick_out_tongue: :zany: