Little Muppet photos

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am very new to the muppet central forum and was wondering how i can get a photo of a muppet to come up by my name when i post a message onto the forum. Does it come up automatically or is there some button i have to push???

Foreignman

Reaction score
Actually, you have to go through a couple of steps to get an avatar next to your name. First go to User CP at the upper right hand corner of your screen. From there go to edit options and then choose new avatar. I think you can figure out the rest from there.
:big_grin:

matleo

Reaction score
Amy

If you want a specific Muppet, land don't have a good pic you can download, let one of us know and usually someone around here will be nice enough to find one for you. I can find a pic of most of the chracters. I'll see what I can do.

--Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
I am very new to the muppet central forum
HIYA AMY!!

Welcome to the MC Family!! It excites me to see new folks sign on...the more the merrier, I always say.

Hope you have fun here, and we'll post at ya later!

FOZ

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
If anyone could find me a picture of Sweetums I would be very, very grateful because I think he is wonderful!!!

matleo

Reaction score
Amy

Yeah, I can get you one but I need yo ue-mail me so I can send it to you. Sadly, we can't attatch through the MC board. just send me an e-mail and I'll send Sweetums back to you.

--Matt

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
Hey dude, I'm sorry I can't help with your problem...but I have one of my own. I'd help you if I could, btu I can't even help myself. I've been trying to get a lil pic, but am unsuccessful. have you did it?
and if so, can anyone out the help ME?

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
I should have one now......Do I?
ooh hey, can I see it? or can just the public? ok, so Im bout as sharp as a marble...big deal.

matleo

Reaction score
Meghan and Amy

Sent each of you the avatars you were looking for. Hope you guys get 'em they should be in your e-mail now if you haven't been there yet.

--Matt