Little Murray Sparkles....

bunny

Reaction score
Gosh....I haven't seen little murray sparkles in a while. I wonder if he will make an appearance in the new season. I just happen across this site and found a forum for Sesame Street fans. Well....count me in!! I love Sesame Street. I have been watching since it's premier. I am such a nut that I sent a note to the puppeteer who puppets murray sparkles just to say a quick hello. Needless to say, I didn't receive a response!

bunny

Reaction score
murray sparkles....

Little Murray Sparkles is a cat. Elizabeth is Murray's owner. It is a recent addition to Sesame Street. He hasn't been featured alot, but he left his furry little mark with me. He is soo cute!. Actually, he does briefly appear in one of Elmo's World Episodes. I can't find any pics of him or I would post one. He is too darn cute! Especially when he meows.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Just in 2 episodes.

Rosita saying Gato for cat which was him and in Elmo's World(Don't remember the name of that skit)with Telly while they sent elmo an e-mail.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I believe he was in an actual street scene in season 34, and renamed simply "Murray Sparkles". I wonder though, if LMS is still around, how come Elizabeth isn't?

D

Dil

The name of the Elmo's World Skit is about Baths.

Maybe it's because they thought LMS would make a cuter character than Elizabeth.

LMS would also make an appearance in an e-mail from Elmo's World: Cats. In that e-mail, he would have a check-up at the Vet. That video of that E-Mail features an unusual Elmo's World E-Mail Appearance by a live creature; Gina the Vet Lady. It seemed to me that LMS would now belong to Telly, instead of Elizabeth. Elmo's World E-Mail Videos rarely feature live creatures, you know.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think Elizabeth an Little Murray Sparkles were around from season 30-32. But the cat has made various scenes.

D

Dil

Betty Lou (as Lucy Jones, that is) would LOVE to have Little Murray Sparkles for a pet. Once in Pick Your Pet, Lucy chose Beautiful Day Monster (who acted just like a cat).

BEAR

Reaction score
Dil said:
Betty Lou (as Lucy Jones, that is) would LOVE to have Little Murray Sparkles for a pet. Once in Pick Your Pet, Lucy chose Beautiful Day Monster (who acted just like a cat).
That's nice.