1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Little puppet help

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by FreddytheFrog, Mar 20, 2004.

1. FreddytheFrog

FreddytheFrog New Member

i am making a monkey puppet for someone in my puppet team and i have a great idea except for the head anyone know where i can get a pattern of help or something so i may be able to finish thanks
    Julio :)
  2. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Not sure what kind of puppet you want to make, but a site called Let Us Teach Kids sells a book of patterns that includes a monkey. Not sure how good it is though but you can (sort of) see a picture of it and order it from this page - http://www.letusteachkids.com/puppets/puppetpatterns.htm

You could also try modifying a standard hand and rod puppet pattern to look like a monkey.