1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

little shop of horrors revival

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by stinkyface, Aug 20, 2002.

1. stinkyface

stinkyface New Member

2. radionate

radionate New Member

Oh wow, I'm pretty pepped up on this one. How many shows Broadway shows does this make for the creature shop? Didn't they do stuff for Carnival and Dr. Doolittle (in England)?
  3. grail

grail New Member

that is REALLY cool...i've always been a big fan of the play. liked the movie version too.

i wonder which version they'll do for the "revival"? the movie version is what more people are familiar with.
  4. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Great news, Stinky! Thanks for sharing.

It would be neat if Frank Oz were directing it :D

- Billy :cool:
  5. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

They should have the Muppets playing the parts...but I think that's already been discussed in a different thread :)

-Matt