1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Little things we've noticed

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by minor muppetz, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Sad but true. Drake from Drake and Josh is another good example, as well as basically the entire cast of The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody. And adult comedies aren't immune to this either.
    After a while it starts to limit the types of stories you can tell with them.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  2. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I think it’s more of the writers haven’t been doing anything different with Grover. When was the last time Super Grover was on the show or anything with Mr Johnson.

3. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

That's also a good point. We don't see him take on other roles/functions as often as we used to.

4. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

You know, looking deeper at How Now Brown of the Moo Wave, I seriously think they modeled him after Sting of the Police.

5. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I just realize a little something, seems throughout the 80s and 90s, Kevin would substitute as a major character when the performer wasn’t there like Kermit in Big Bird story time, Grover in Monster in the Mirror, Count in Counting Vacation. Is there any more examples of this?