Little things we've noticed

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I noticed Kermit basically jinxes himself when he says "It looks like we're going to get our studio back." In The Muppets. :stick_out_tongue:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was watching Hey Cinderella today, and something hit me. When Cinderella wonders what kind of present she could possibly give the king, Arthur points out that he doesn't have a backscratcher, which she ends up giving the king, who later remarks that a backscratcher is the kind of present a princess would give. But I feel they should have had some kind of scene to build up to that fact. Maybe King Goshposh could have struggled with scratching his back in some scenes, or he could have asked Arthur or Featherstone to scratch his back in his introduction scene, or something like that.

Also, I noticed that when Arthur and Featherstone arrive at Cinderella's house at the end, something about Featherstone's movement into the house looks kinda stiff to me. As if the puppet was set up on a pole and positioned like a poser puppet would. Though I don't know why such a thing would be needed (he's the only puppet in that particular scene, so it's not like there was a shortage of puppeteers).

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That everybody needs someone in The Muppets. Gary needs Mary, Walter needs Gary, Kermit needs Piggy and it's really only 4:30. :stick_out_tongue:

galagr

Reaction score
Beautiful Day Monster started eating a telephone during the telethon in The Muppets. Barely noticeable, but put a big grin on my face. :smile:

Powerstars

Reaction score
Beautiful Day Monster started eating a telephone during the telethon in The Muppets. Barely noticeable, but put a big grin on my face. :smile:
I wanna see that. Can you tell me what's happening during the foreground during that scene.

galagr

Reaction score
I wanna see that. Can you tell me what's happening during the foreground during that scene.
It was when they showed the Muppets/ Celebrities were ansering the phone. The scene with Neil Patrick Harris. You have to look quick, because he starts eating the phone just before he gets out of the frame. Hope this helps

Powerstars

Reaction score
It was when they showed the Muppets/ Celebrities were ansering the phone. The scene with Neil Patrick Harris. You have to look quick, because he starts eating the phone just before he gets out of the frame. Hope this helps
Thanks!