Little things we've noticed

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Ever notice certain things that you found kinda neat?

Well, I have. Here's a few things I've noticed:

I just got the documentary Of Muppets and Men, and noticed something. I was watching, and when I came to when scene, I realized, "Oh, my God! Richard Hunt has my voice!!!"
Not quite, but it's close. His voice is sort of a cross between my own and Scooter's.

I also noticed something while watching this. If I know how a certain puppeteer sounds, I can work on figuring out how to create come of the character voices they've created. Because of this, I can now do an almost perfect Scooter, and an almost perfect Kermit. That was so neat when I found that out! Because of knowing how Richard's getting to Scooter's voice, I can now do it!

Anyone else ever notice something?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
It's a documentary too?? I didn't realize that, where'd you get it from?

Thijs

Reaction score
Yes, I noticed three years ago that I could do an almost perfect Tommie.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i tried to imitate kermit once and I sounded like I was full of differant cultures....little of everything...that night i threw up....

I have never tried to sound like a Muppet since

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
It's a documentary too?? I didn't realize that, where'd you get it from?
You can aqcuire it through trades. I got it from Boober_Gorg. He's got quite a list if you have anything you want to trade with him. He also sent me Timepiece, and the Muppet Show pilots, as well as the pilot for Tales of the Tinkerdee. The documentary is absolutely amazing! I've seen it three times now! It just gets better and better. They show how they made the "In the Navy" Viking pigs sketch from the Roger Moore episode.

Sarah, like I said, if you listen to Jim Henson a lot, it makes it easier to figure out how to make Kermit's voice. You can figure out how Jim Henson gets from his voice to Kermit. It doesn't work perfectly, but if you've got his voice decently already, it helps alot.

I love Scooter, so finding out I could do him real well was great for me. I only wish I could have met Richard Hunt. He sounds like a cool guy.