1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Local Production of Avenue Q

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Adam Kreutinger, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Adam Kreutinger

Adam Kreutinger Active Member

Back in January I designed and build the puppets for a local production of "Avenue Q". Last Night at Buffalo's local theater awards, the ARTIES, our production won the award for Best Musical. Each nominated musical performed a number from the show at the awards. Here are the clips of the number and the award announcement. My girlfriend was also in the show, so I made her dress for the ARTIES (as well as my own outfit), but hers has a special Bad Idea Bear surprise in it. Enjoy.

~Adam
    Terrence Burke likes this.
  2. Adam Kreutinger

here is the dress link again the other one was changed. Here is the dress in action
  3. Adam Kreutinger

4. NICE. extremely well crafted, and beautifully designed!!! :fanatic: