1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Long-awaited Dark Crystal and Labyrinth collectibles arriving in 2004-2005

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Phillip, Feb 10, 2004.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

2. leliebel

leliebel New Member

May I just say: "YaY!"? Will it also be available online for foreigners such as myself? :flirt: :excited:
  3. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

Man, and just when I finished buying all of the Muppet busts!!!! I'm wondering how much the mini-busts are going to go for? The Simpson ones were only about 10 dollars less than the much bigger Muppet busts.
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

This is cool; but I'd rather see more plush and action figures.
  5. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

The thing that excites me most if the Busts and Dioramas!
  6. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

This is great news!!! Do I hear a big cheer for Sir Didymus plush toys??? YIPPIE!! Fizzgig would be a cool plush toy too!

I can't wait to hear more on this.

Didymus
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I would love a plush toy of Labyrinth. The Furys or whatever there called.
  8. Dr. Bombay

Dr. Bombay Member

This is awesome! I'm hoping for some Ludo and Fiery stuff.........
  9. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Gee, this is all terrific and stuff...but where's the Skesis figures?!?!?!?
  10. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

I'm gonna go broke!

I am so unbelievably excited to hear this!! DC & Laby are two beautiful works of art that haven't seen their just dues yet. This will definately help them become stronger in the public's eye!

Thank you Henson Co.!!!!!!
  11. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

I just hope all this new stuff won't be over priced like all the muppet stuff at Hot Topic.

Didymus
  12. Chad Kermit

Chad Kermit New Member

I think this is great too. I hope that the mixtures is even-handed on the high-ended collectables and the more play friendly ones. But, alas, I am guessing plush Augra and Garthim dolls are still just a dream. I hope that the Frouds help on some of the sculpting of DC busts. Sababa toys restored some of my confidence in their plush dolls with the Fraggle line while thier new addtions to the muppet line are less than stellar (i.e. Vets. Hospital set and White Christmas Kermit). But, yes I am excited.

Chad
  13. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

So exciting!!! :excited: Yay! :D
  14. Mark Filton

Mark Filton New Member

Finally after more than 20 years I can have a Dark Crystal action figure :D
  15. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

I always wanted a Fizzgigg plush! I don't think they ever made one when the movie was originally released, did they? I'd also love to see Pod people dolls and figures, and ANY Labyrinth toy releases would have me tickled pink....I missed out on much of the original merchandise, but was (and still am) obsessed with the movie! YAY!!!
  16. guysmiley4ever

guysmiley4ever New Member

oh wow, i've wanted a fizzgig plush forever!! he's always been one of my faves from dark crystal. that would be the one i want most. :halo:
  17. Purk

Purk New Member

I cannot agree more with that! :excited: Great to see they finaly get some merchandise, a poster from dark crystal would do great on my wall as well....... ;)
  18. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

I second that, for some good posters!
  19. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

I think back when the Dark Crystal came out, Hasbro was going to make a Fizzgig plush, but never did.

OOOOOH!!! I'm so excited I get a headache thinking about it!!!!!

Didymus
  20. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

It'd be really cool if its a Fizzgigg puppet, with a big, teethy mouth, like they real Fizzgigg, and the better not forget the tail!