Long time, No see.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Hello MC!! I've returned, for what looks like a permanant stay to MuppetCentral. Boy, I dont even know where to start...

Ok, here's the explanation for my absence.

The last time i posted was the first week that school started. I had been having problems at home, and one day things got out of hand. So, I suddenly moved and was lost to the internet. I have just now re-aquired it, and am actually extremely glad about that. I thought about you guys a lot, I just didn't really know what to say for some time. I felt like i had to get to a better place in my life before I came back and I finally think im acheiving that now. So, I look forward to many great days ahead of us and I'm sorry I didn't come earlier.

Your friend,

Ernie101.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! You're back! It's been so long dude! I'm so glad to see you back! I'm sorry about your situation at home, but it's fabulous to see you back in action! I hope this means you'll be back on MSN too! So, in short, welcome back!!! :excited:

Your pal,
Ryan
theprawncracker

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
I thought about you guys a lot...
Isn't that just the thing? I love this place so much and I often think about everyone here and wonder if they're doing well. It's great to have you back and you've been missed, welcome back!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Y'know, I was just thinking about, and was getting ready to bump my old "Where are they now" thread. Great to have you back dude!!!

Ernie101

Reaction score
Yes, I am here to stay. Thank you for the welcome back. I have missed you all, and this community as a whole!

Ernie101.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
It grows on you doesn't it Drake? I know how much I missed it when I moved, and I was so glad to be back. And it's awesome to see you back too! :smile:

Ernie101

Reaction score
Well, thank you! and Im looking forward to creating new memories with all of you.

ernie101.