Look what I found!

gringo

Reaction score
Wow. Nice Find. Those all look great. Strangepork looks strange. :smile: Otherwise they are dead on. I really want that Rizzo and Sam.

Mark

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Though it's a great find Aerosmith, this has already been brought up over at Palisades' forum. Ken was absolutely upset about such a leak occurring. Guess that means that the announcements scheduled for Toyfair will now be kept under lock and key until the event in February 2003 without nary a hint for us the fans. BTW: Any luck in getting your S2 figures to boost your collection as well? Sorry that EB couldn't hold your figures longer like they do over here in Puerto Rico.

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
They look pretty sweet -- they must still be prototypes, however, seeing as how Link and Strangepork don't have the Pigs in Space insignia on their chests.

Well, put me down for another set. So poor...

:wink:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Aerosmith

Oh! i'm sorry! i posted another thread of this without knowing about this one! my apoliges,i can't delete it.

Zachary,

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
Though it's a great find Aerosmith, this has already been brought up over at Palisades' forum. Ken was absolutely upset about such a leak occurring. Guess that means that the announcements scheduled for Toyfair will now be kept under lock and key until the event in February 2003 without nary a hint for us the fans. BTW: Any luck in getting your S2 figures to boost your collection as well? Sorry that EB couldn't hold your figures longer like they do over here in Puerto Rico.
I found Gonzo and Crazy Harry but only had enough to buy Gonzo. He's cool cant stop shooting him out of the cannon. Lol