1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

..Looked at Homie Made Of Foamie....

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Effralyo, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Say, I`ve just seen the pix of Palisades Clifford and understood which small flaw does he have! They`d better make his mop o`dreads indeed hide his shoulders and cheek-bones - to make him more handsome, - instead of focusing all dreads only on the top. (You can look at my Cliff to understood what do I mean by that.) And for some reason his eyes on the pic of original Clifford were much kinder than the plastic one`s....
    In short: ..Welllll.... Plastic Cliffy`s still a bit far from the original...
    -And what d`you think?
    -Eff-
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

That's really great! Looks just like Clifford to me!

What other kind of art do you do? Do you have an online gallery of other pieces of art like landscapes or portraits I might not have heard of?
  3. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Well, I`m pretty w`ubbish in portraits, Fozz,- sometimes draw anime-styled ones (eg, here`s self-portrait with Brool: www.photobucket.com/albums/y93/EunyEldo/FFell.jpg) (anime- since it`s easier to draw), sometimes can draw more realistic, but don`t like; and the same for the landscapes.
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Very excellent art there. Clifford is one of my favorite muppets, and it's too bad he doesnt get more respect.
  5. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Check on my fanfics "Play, My Harmonica"-1 and -2, and look how respected he really is. ;)