1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lookee what I found!

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Drtooth, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I don't have a picture, but guess what i found at a rummage sale for 25 cents? The Rocket to the Stars Cassette tape. Not Rock it To the Stars. The columbia release. Mint in package too. Anyone have any idea what it's worth?
  2. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

probably not much.

BJ
  3. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Well, it may not be the most valuable item around, but it's certainly worth a lot more than you payed for it! Nice find!
    :)
  4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Hmm really don't know, but that's great that it's still in the package. If you haven't already, I wouldn't take it out.
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I don't plan on taking it out. mainly because I don't have anything to play cassettes in anymore.

If I found the Disney released CD in blister packaging, even for 20 bucks, you'd know I'd tear that bad boy out and frame the poster.