Lookin' To Buy...

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey gang, I'm just about done gettin all the figures I want; I don't have a whole lot more, but I'm trying to complete the list before June. So, if any of you have the characters that're listed below and you're selling them, let me know, and maybe we could work something out. The characters I'm lookin' to buy are:
Frog Scout Kermit
Adventure Kermit
PVC Kermit, Scooter, Chef, Doglion, Beaker, Bunsen
PVC Piggy, Thog, Gonzo, Mahna Mahna, Snowths, Sam
Gonzo & Rizzo MTI 2-pack
Santa Chef
Christmas Rizzo
All three Lips
Variant Janice, Zoot, and Dr. Teeth

Also, as some of you know, my Tuxedo Rowlf got smashed by a couple of jerks here at my dorm, so I'm also lookin for a Tux Rowlf. Let me know if there's any of you out there sellin, cuz I'd love to hear from ya! Peace :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Got an extra Thog, Sam the Eagle, and Mahna Mahna PVC figurines I could sell. Also have an Adventure Kermit 1.0 loose, is this the one you're after?
LMK maybe we can talk shop.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, thanks. Got it, just haven't thought what would be a good/fair price to ask. Will contact you when I have though.
Hope you have a good day.

Frogster

Reaction score
Well, I'm getting the Gonzo & Rizzo 2-pack, plus Santa Chef and Christmas Rizzo soon, plus Super Beaker. I decided I'm just gonna get one Lips, maybe another some time down the road. And no more variants except Janice. So, I need:

Rainbow Connection Kermit (it hasn't came yet; I'm worried, Palisades!)
Adventure Kermit
Frog Scout Kermit
pvc sets
Lips
Tux Rowlf
variant Janice

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Frogster... Sent you a PM, just gotta check with the seller whose items I got today... And then, if you wish, I'd be ready to sell on to you.
Oh, and if You're worried about an order from the PCC, you might want to contact Tony Equi. Hope this helps.