1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Looking back on the Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by mbmfrog, Feb 19, 2019.

1. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Well-Known Member

Looks like DefunctTV is at it again after doing a lookback segment on Bear in the Big Blue House, it looks like they're going to cover the OTHER Jim Henson family show the Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss.

For fans of the series who wish to know the history behind this series, then look here...

2. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

Excellent channel... I watch a lot of their Disney and Between the Lions stuff.

Flaky Pudding and mbmfrog like this.
  3. Buff Beaker

Buff Beaker Well-Known Member

I love this channel! I really miss Wubbulous World.

4. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Well-Known Member

A follow up to the previous video but with an interview on Defuntland with Stephanie D'Abruzzo and Craig Shermin and their time on the show...

5. Cookie3001

Cookie3001 Well-Known Member

I used to love The Wubbulous World of Dr Seuss when I was little. This was one of my favorite shows next to Sesame Street and Bear in the Big Blue House.

6. Cookie3001

7. Cookie3001

A couple months ago I saw a DVD from this series in the 5 dollar bin at a store, now I REALLY wish I bought it, I think I'll go back and see if I can find more

8. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

That interview was a million times better / more informative than the actual episode, though the host needs some practice in keeping things on topic (asking how Craig and Stephanie got married was not needed).

9. Cookie3001

Yeah, I would understand if they were talking about other things that they worked on but the story of how they got married really wasn't necessary