Looking for a certain Christopher Reeve Segment. Please help.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I am looking for the Sesame Street episodes that have Christopher Reeve talking to Big Bird and Zoe about his wheelchair. I do not know what episodes have that segment, but I need a list of all the earliest known appearances of that segment. Thank you very much.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I am looking for the Sesame Street episodes that have Christopher Reeve talking to Big Bird and Zoe about his wheelchair. I do not know what episodes have that segment, but I need a list of all the earliest known appearances of that segment. Thank you very much.
No idea what episode, but I do know it was probably around after the 25th season as that's around the time I was still watching regularly, and I remember this segment. If I remember correctly, there was also a bit with Ernie and Christopher as well?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
No idea what episode, but I do know it was probably around after the 25th season as that's around the time I was still watching regularly, and I remember this segment. If I remember correctly, there was also a bit with Ernie and Christopher as well?

I know that it is Season 31.