Looking for a WWE Dr. Teeth from Palisades.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Hello all.

I'm looking for a WWE Dr. Teeth unopened, or opened. Unopened in prefered because I'll be opening it anyway. I can trade a regular Tux Rowlf, Yellow shirt Zoot, and Lew Zealand figures for it, as well as some money, though I don't have much. If anyone is interested in helping me out here please e-mail me at Wiggyof09@aol.com to disscuss money, in addition to the figures for trade. Thanks

WiGgY

Reaction score
um...ok. You realize that I am trying to find some kind of deal. I know I made plans to buy a WWE Dr. Teeth from you for 110 dollars, but if I can trade my extra figures instead for a figure that I plan to open instead of sell later, then I think should try to do so. Especially when ebay usually only goes for around 70 or 80 dollars lately. This tarde is an alternate option due to my limited expendable funds. I would think you could understand that. And I would also like to know what it is that was so harsh it couldn't be posted here.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by WiGgY
um...ok. You realize that I am trying to find some kind of deal. I know I made plans to buy a WWE Dr. Teeth from you for 110 dollars, but if I can trade my extra figures instead for a figure that I plan to open instead of sell later, then I think should try to do so. Especially when ebay usually only goes for around 70 or 80 dollars lately. This tarde is an alternate option due to my limited expendable funds. I would think you could understand that. And I would also like to know what it is that was so harsh it couldn't be posted here.
I just want to say that I typed before I thought and that I do still have the intention to buy that WWE Dr. Teeth you are holding, even though it doesn't look like it from that post. I was mad at what you didn't say (yeah I know it makes no sense). But I would also like to get these extra figures out of my house and who wouldn't want two Dr. Teeths?