Looking for an artist

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Vhy, my Counting Castle Creatures. Not the ones from my first attempt at a fan fic, but others I've been developing based on animals and classic and mythic monsters, and other such types of characters. Looking for an artist/drawer to draw them up based on my descripts and added conversations regarding certain details if there are questions, and then color the drawings appropriately. Would do it myself, but my blind batty eyes stopped me from drawing a long time ago.

dietrich

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I am once again in need of an artist for my Sesame Street fanfic. If anyone is interested, please PM me. Thank:smile: s

dietrich

Reaction score
Just bumping up the thread to see if anyone's interested in doing the artworl for my fanfic.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I'd do it, but I don't know SS characters well enough.

Camellia

Reaction score
Artwork

hi, please view our website Gina's Galaxy for artwork pricing and examples.

thanks!

dietrich

Reaction score
Just bumping up the thread to see if there any takers out there? I'm willing to pay. :smile:

dietrich

Reaction score
I'm looking for the $20-30 range. Payment would be either check or cashier's check. If you're interested PM me. :smile:

dietrich

Reaction score
Hey MuppetDude just want to see if you're intersted in doing the artwork for my fanfic? Let me know. :smile: