1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Looking for an Elmo Puppet/Toy

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by KermieWorld, Sep 24, 2011.

1. KermieWorld

KermieWorld New Member

So I am looking everywhere for a good Full body moving mouth Elmo. I know he exists because i have a 1993 Eden Kermit! Kermit needs a friend and everyone is telling to get an elmo full body monster moving mouth puppet. I found one on amazon for like $30 but his mouth is like sewn shut. I will buy him from someone my price is no more than $50.00. Its dirivng me nuts i need an elmo can anyone help me? Did eden or applause make a good one?
    heres something along the lines i want however i want it like the eden kermit...
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004NYGBQQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A250LMS14UT0W9

PLEASE HELP thanks

sincerely a workshop lover :D
  2. harmonyjtrout

harmonyjtrout New Member

I actually have an elmo full body puppet that's made by applause. He was made in 1993. He's approx 15" and has a movable mouth (a bit stiff). Great Condition. I was searching for info to sell him, and found this forum. I also took pictures of the little guy. Let me know!