Looking for an Elmo, rent/buy or borrow

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Hey guys i know this is an odd request but hear me out...a few years back a dear friend of mind had a kid and she is like a niece to me, well it was requested that if possible i could bring an Elmo to her birthday party in December..now im not saying i need the real elmo or that i want to buy it only for ScrapsTV purposes but you see my predicament...ive look at stadard elmo puppets and sadly my hands are too big

so my request is any help possibly..even if its finding the right elmo for my hand
if i borrow someones i will return it as soon as the birthdays over

thanks for all help guys feel free to PM me too anything

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
You need a puppet Elmo,
hmm I don't have any but I do have Elmo dolls toys etc.
you can borrow those if you'd like

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
yea Puppet...i remembe gund had a big one a while back trying to track one of those down too

fragglerockr

Reaction score
Frogpuppeteer,

Before I get stoned to death for even suggesting it in the forums by Muppet replica-haters and the obligatory tongue-lashing that will inevitably follow about copyright violation, perhaps you can give people an estimation of what you're willing to spend to buy or rent said puppet. I'm sure you are aware that puppets, especially replicas are fairly expensive. If people know what you are looking to spend they might be able to help you better.

Fragglerockr

Animal31

Reaction score
Just shot you an e-mail! I may actually have the large Gund one as well that you're talking about.....

Alvin

Reaction score
I know this is a shot in the dark...but I am needing an Animal puppet...preferrably a newer version of him...not the old smaller version. Anybody?