1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Looking for Big Bird Gets the Birdie Pox

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by muppetfan89, Jan 1, 2008.

1. muppetfan89 Member

can anybody tell me, where I can find the episode, where Big Bird gets the birdie-pox? It was my favorite episode as a kid. Thanks in advance!
  2. sesamemuppetfan Active Member

Sorry I'm replying 4 years too late, but I myself am trying to find that particular episode as well. My mom taped it back when it originally aired and it's been MIA for years, but I'm still trying as hard as I can to find that copy. If I EVER find it, I will let you know ASAP. (I hope it didn't get taped over...) Otherwise, for right now, bear with me; I'm looking as hard as I can.
  3. Dantecat Active Member

I have that episode.But just so you know it's 3735 the remake rerun of 3434.Please send me a message so we can trade.:wisdom:
  4. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

You can trade with Kermiclown! http://www.kermiclownvideos.com

I'm not sure if that will work.
  5. sesamemuppetfan Active Member

Do you really? I'd be interested (even though it's the repeat). But yeah, I'll message you when I get a chance!
  6. Ian Rioan New Member

I'd really like to get that one. Looks like a great episode. I'll message you about it.