Looking for Big Bird's Birthday

justforscott

Reaction score
I have a son who is autistic and loves watching sesame street shows/videos. At some point we had recorded the tv special "Big Bird's Birthday or Let Me Eat Cake" and we cannot locate it now. He gets very agitated at times and does not understand that we cannot just go out and buy this for him at Toys R Us.
If anyone has this tape, we would be willing to purchase it or trade -- we have many tapes. We could even copy it and promise to return it to you.

If you have this or know anyone else who does, can you please let us know. You will be making a very special child very happy. Please respond if you can help.

Thanks,
Scott's Mom

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the Muppet Central forums. That TV special was known to some members here, but not to me until very recently. Haven't seen it, just know of its existance now. There's someone who I could recommend you contact regarding this TV special. The forum member named Justin Faulknor and I are currently in the midst of a Muppety productions deal, and there are certain specials listed amongst the batch. The one you seek is within his Henson productions library. The reason I say you should contact him yourself is cause at last I knew he wasn't taking any new orders, and I just learned that his computer crashed rendering his copying functions nulled until he gets his machine fixed. So, I hope this has been of some help to you and that you have a good night, that you're able to contact and reach some sort of deal with Justin, and that you enjoy your time here on the boards.

justforscott

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hello and welcome to the Muppet Central forums. That TV special was known to some members here, but not to me until very recently. Haven't seen it, just know of its existance now. There's someone who I could recommend you contact regarding this TV special. The forum member named Justin Faulknor and I are currently in the midst of a Muppety productions deal, and there are certain specials listed amongst the batch. The one you seek is within his Henson productions library. The reason I say you should contact him yourself is cause at last I knew he wasn't taking any new orders, and I just learned that his computer crashed rendering his copying functions nulled until he gets his machine fixed. So, I hope this has been of some help to you and that you have a good night, that you're able to contact and reach some sort of deal with Justin, and that you enjoy your time here on the boards.
How do I reach Justin Faulknor? Thank you for your response.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Since I'm not sure if he'd allow me to give out his E-mail address, I'll explain how you can contact him.

1 Click on the "Members List" link at the top of any Muppet Central forum page.
2 Click on the "J" link to access the names of forum members whose user ID's start with that letter.
3 Search out the link with Justin's name in it and click on that precise link.
4 Once you're within his profile page, you should find a link to click to "Send Justin Faulknor an E-mail".
5 Be sure to include an appropriate subject heading like "Big Bird's Birthday" so he'll know what you're talking about.
Hope this helps and the two of you can indeed reach an agreement, though I'm not sure if it'd be possible to get it for the holidays cause of the two reasons I gave above: he said he wasn't taking any more new orders at last call, and his computer was crashed partially killing his copying features.
However, I do sincerely I could've helped out a fellow handi=capable person, and that you are indeed able to contact Justin and get the TV special you're looking for.

gbrobeck

Reaction score
I don't have the special myself, but I know someone who does and I can get it fairly easily. What material do you have to trade?

Greg

ChellisPal

Reaction score
i have it, email me and we can work something out...ussvoyager25@hotmail.com

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully makes me feel good to see others step up and offer to get Just4Skits the TV special they want.
Hope this ends successfully for everybody involved, and have a good night.