Looking for complete sets of TMS and FR

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Hey...

I am looking for complete sets of The Muppet Show (uncut airings from broadcast television, not the edited cable airings) and Fraggle Rock (HBO, TNT, or Disney Channel airings, not the chopped-up Odyssey airings), plus uncut Muppet specials (from either the 80s Muppet Home Video releases, HBO, or network television)...can anybody help me?

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
No, I am actually looking for off-air recordings of all 120 episodes of The Muppet Show from one of the non-cable TV stations throughout the U.S. that aired uncut reruns during the 80s. Say, where did this site get the screencaps of the episodes that haven't been released on video yet? They don't contain any station logo bugs, so they must come from either a "best-of" clip compilation, or syndicated reruns. Could the person who provided the screencaps tell me where they came from, and if they come from syndicated reruns, could they provide me with a complete set of episodes, if they have one?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The screen captures in our Muppet Show guides came from a variety of sources. On a couple of them, the tv logos were either removed (by Jamie) or were cropped out.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Wait, who told you about what joke/gong gag was in each season 1 episode? They must have had all of the season 1 episodes recorded from syndication...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Each of us who worked on the guides have a variety of the original season 1 openings and were able to compile the list.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Well, do those people have the complete episodes, since I am trying to obtain a complete set of uncut episodes (I don't care if they include the UK skits, but I'm trying to obtain uncut copies with at least everything that was the U.S. versions)